Home Insurance you can Trust

Your home is probably your most valuable asset, which is why it is so
important that you protect it with quality insurance you can trust.

To view our privacy policy before you obtain a quote please click here 

Over 97.5% of claims paid over the last three years

Underwritten by RSA

What am I covered for?

Contents Insurance

Up to £100,000 cover for contents in your home as standard

Valuables Cover

Option to cover your valuables and high risk items in or away from the home

Buildings Insurance

Up to £1 million buildings cover as standard

Legal Expenses Cover

Option to protect against legal costs up to £50,000

Accidental Damage Cover

Option to include accidental damage to your buildings, contents, or both

Home Emergency Cover

Option to cover your home against sudden, unexpected events

Get a quote in under 5 minutes

Protect your most valuable asset

Frequently Ask Questions

Most frequent questions and answers

Yes, mobile phones and bikes can be covered under the add on Personal Belongings cover as they’re taken outside your home.

Bicycles have their own specific cover section, and need to be specified if they’re worth more than £500 up to a maximum value of £3,000 per cycle and £5,000 for all cycles collectively.

Unfortunately, any damage to your fences caused specifically by storms or flood will not be covered, but under our buildings insurance they are covered for certain other circumstances such as vandalism or fire.

Yes, you need to tell us about any item that is valued at over £2,500, as well as providing a valuation certificate for any jewellery or watches that are worth over £3,000 if you want them to be covered away from your home.

You can cover any individual item up to a value of £10,000 or several items collectively valued up to £20,000 (for cover away from the home) or up to £30,000 (for cover within the home).

It covers you for up to £1,000 to make your home safe and secure in the event of a domestic emergency. This includes problems with:

  • Main Heating System
  • Plumbing & Drainage
  • Gas Supply
  • Electricity Supply
  • Water Supply Pipe
  • Roofing
  • Security
  • Pest Infestation

If any of these emergencies occur which cause your home to become unsafe or cause a loss of these services, we will send an engineer to your home to complete a repair and prevent or limit any further damage. We will pay for call out charges, labour, and materials to get your home back to a safe state or restore the key services.

Home Emergency cover is not a maintenance policy and does not cover the cost of routine maintenance in your home, nor does it provide or cover the cost of boiler servicing or maintenance.

The standard excess amount payable on our Home policy is £100 on most Buildings & Contents claims. For claims relating to escape of water, it’s £250, and for claims for subsidence/heave/landslip it’s £1,000.


You can also choose to add a voluntary excess in addition to this. A higher total excess value makes your insurance cheaper, a lower value means you pay less towards a claim.